This sequence helps energise your entire body, improves blood circulation and respiration.
- Practice the sequence on both sides (right and left) alternatively.
- Repeat the sequence 3-5 times on each side.
- One breathe = one deep inhale and exhale.
- Transition from each step slowly.
- First, find comfort in the pose and then work on deepening it.
- Avoid sitting in a squat if your knees are sore.
- Keep palms on the floor and bounce your hips up and down to sit as low as you can.
Photo icons thenounproject.com/